CARAT VR Virtual Reality the installation
CARAT VR Virtual Reality - Installing the Oculus Rift VR glasses correctly
In this tutorial we explain the installation and connectivity of your CARAT VR Oculus Rift glasses. In a separate part we discuss the operation of the glasses in the CARAT program.
(Attention, the installation process does not work with a proxy server. Take the computer out of the proxy network for installation)
• For information on the minimum hardware requirement for operating VR glasses, please visit this link
• Download the program for the Hardware Check there.
• This program checks if your hardware meets the requirements of the Oculus Rift glasses.
• Please make sure that the drivers of your graphics card are up to date.
• For optimum operation of the glasses they provide sufficient space around the place of use and a rotatable seat.
• After hardware testing, download the setup program for your Oculus Rift VR glasses from the Oculus home page at www.oculus.com/rift/setup
Download and install this.
• Execute the installation file after download, it should not start automatically.
• Be patient until the installation is complete.
• The installation process may vary depending on the speed of your system
• take 2 hours.
• Please follow the various instructions on your screen.